Yesterday we were for the last evening - for some of my best friends here - in the New Asia Bar. This bar is situated on the topmost floor of the Suissôtel "The Stamfort" right in the middle of the City. It is actually the 82nd floor and the view is really great. (The pictures are actually from another time we have been there together. I don't have the pictures from yesterday yet). It was the perfect spot to sit and talk about all the great trips and other activities we did together. After enjoying the Bar we went in to a close by restaurant for a final dinner together. It was Sezuchan Cuisine - very spicy and very good.
After having spent a really great time together it was a bit sad to have to say goodbye to all of them. Having experienced two trips to Malaysia and to trips to Indonesia together (at least with some of them) we were quite close friends now. I will miss the daily lunch and dinner appointments, the pool sessions and the crazy parties. I really hope that we can keep in touch and meet some time in Europe again!
For the rest of the exchange students, who are still here, a big party in Clarke Quay is planned today. I finished finally my last exam today (it should be quite okay) I am really in the mood for partying now! In December I will say goodbye to Singapore as well - but just temporarily of course. I will be travelling first to Bali and then to Thailand. (I hope that those guys will find a solution for the conflict soon... I have already booked my flight to Bangkok.) I'll be back in Singapore in the beginning of January then - you have to use the opportunity and see all the interesting countries around here!
Friday, November 28, 2008
It's time to say goodbye...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ojojoj ..... not bad! Spitzen Aussicht und supi Bilder! Greetz
Post a Comment