Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Stopover in Singapore

On Sunday I came back from an awesome trip to Bali together with my father. Despite I have already been there some months ago there was still so much to discover! We had a tight schedule in order to see and do all the things we wanted to. I think we never got up later than 8am and sometimes as early as 2am... We have been to remote villages, saw the sunrise on top of a volcano, snorkeled with 2m Manta rays and rafted down a wild river, just to name a few highlights. Thanks to my father's Nikon D70s we took loads of pictures, some of them looking really incredible. I will put up some of them when I have time...

... because now it's already time to leave for my next trip. I'll fly to Bangkok tonight and will then move on to Cambodia to see the famous Angkor Wat temples. I will pass Christmas with some of my exchange friends in Bangkok and after that we want to move on the south of Thailand (Kho Phi Phi, Khao Lak, Phuket, Kho Samui, ... we don't now exactly yet). I'll be back in Singapore on the 5th of January.

So to all of you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wir wünschen Dir Frohe Weihnachten & einen Guten Rutsch ins Neue Jahr!
Manuela & Robert!

Anonymous said...

hi michael,

i wish you also a Happy New Year 2009!! And much fun on your trip to Bankok.
I'm going to stay at ski holdidays in switzerland over silvester.

See you next year ;-) !!

your cousin
marcel

P.S: Today i have read your x-mas greetings letter at our grandparents. nice letter :-)

Anonymous said...

für frohe weihnachten ist es ein bisschen zu spät, aber ein frohes neues wünsch ich dir noch.
mfg thomas (c3)