After coming back I unwrapped the Christmas presents my father brought when he visited me. That was the first moment I was a bit in a Christmas mood - a bit late though. But I put the Christmas decoration and the Christmas cards anyway. I this weather I doesn't really make a difference... Thank you for the presents and wishes! I hope you all had a Merry and peaceful Christmas! Spending Christmas for the first time without my family felt a bit odd, but we enjoyed ourselves anyway.Now the new semester has already started. I have to sort out the approval of my courses, get finally started with my thesis and get to know the new exchange students... there is a lot to do!
So far for the short update. I wish you all a Happy New Year 2009 and I promise to put up some pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment