I already reported earlier of my Computer Vision assignment. The task is to detect a certain lift button in a live captured video stream. If the description was a bit to abstract for you, you may want to watch this video.
Well it is a bit small, but i think you can recognize the red rectangle which marks the specific button in the big window. In the small window you can see a canny edge detection with a subsequent hough transform - for those who are interested...
I'm still not 100% satisfied with the performance, but to get the last 10% you always have to spend 90% of the total effort - and I don't have enough time left to do this. Anyway I think it is able to do more than the programs of most of my fellow students. Despite the fact that I had to spend quite a lot of time to get it working like this it was very interesting to write this program. It was definitely one of the more interesting assignments here - if not even the most interesting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
terminator-alike
Hehe, almost.
Yesterday I presented my program to my professor - and I got an A+. That was almost too easy... :-)
ich bin beeindruckt.....ich will das auch können....
ich steh grad vor der schwierigen entscheidung ob ich VB oder C# lerne...eins davon MUSS ich doch tatsächlich.....
Also das ist ja wohl keine schwere Entscheidung! VB ist veraltet und braucht kein Mensch... C# ist sehr modern, erbt von Java und C++ (also das lernst du so ein bisschen mit) und hat eine feine IDE von Microsoft. (ja das muss ich sogar als Linux fan zugeben)
Post a Comment