Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"Bit"-wise studying

Aaarrrghhh this subject drives me mad! Only one exam left but some questions of the old exam papers are totally insane. Its definitely NOT fun to divide 15th order polynomials by 11th order polynomials in a Galois Field of 2.

If you get a bit distracted or lack a bit of concentration then you will end up toggling one bit and render a whole page worthless. I was trying to get through the papers bit by bit but I'm getting quite a bit annoyed now. Well, I bit trough the stuff upto now and hope that I will have done my bit of bit manipulation by Friday and will pass the exam - at least a bit - successfully.

If I used the word "bit" a bit too often here, it's maybe due to the fact that I should get a bit of sleep now...

3 comments:

Karel said...

hahaha... schnapp dir doch das passende Bier dazu, dann klappt das alles wie geschnürrt ;-)

Michael said...

"Bitte ein Bit"? :-) I think won't get a Bitburger here in Singapore... But I will take a Tiger Beer to the exam - its the last one, so I have to start celebrating right after!

Hari Vishnu said...

haha.. i remember our chat that night.. there were quite a 'bit' of jokes made that night :).. totally ar'bit'rary stuff..