Saturday, November 22, 2008

Study hard...

... or study hardly.

As I already mentioned the exam period has finally arrived. In the beginning it was really quite hard to motivate myself for studying. It is always warm weather and the pool is close, all the other exchange students who will leave soon are doing a lot of activities,... - I was really studying rather hardly than hard in the beginning.

But now I'm already half through. I finished two exams last week and it went actually quite well. I have two more exams next week, on Monday and on Friday, and then I'm finished with the first semester here. I guess they will both be quite hard - so studying hard is now the way it goes...

Hence I will concentrate on the light at the end of the tunnel the next days - big party on Friday and traveling throughout the December!

No comments: