On the other hand the whole island was a bit too artificial for me. It is probably a nice tourist attraction but don't expect anything natural on the island. I believe even the trees in the forest are all numbered and registered. Another bad thing is, that the island is next to one of the biggest container harbours in the world. I think you can imagine that the water was not exactly crystal clear and crowded with colourful fish...
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Sentosa Island
On the other hand the whole island was a bit too artificial for me. It is probably a nice tourist attraction but don't expect anything natural on the island. I believe even the trees in the forest are all numbered and registered. Another bad thing is, that the island is next to one of the biggest container harbours in the world. I think you can imagine that the water was not exactly crystal clear and crowded with colourful fish...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sieht ja mal echt krass aus - auch wenns wirklich extrem künstlich wirkt und man die unzähligen schiffe im hintergrund erkennen kann
Hehe, maybe you can see the famous three-eyed fish from Futurama or Simpsons :-)
Post a Comment