Slowly you can see it, feel it, hear it... spring is approaching. This week we had some really nice and warm days here. Temperatures topping around 20 °C, a lot of sunshine and blue sky. Its amazing how quickly the students here change to summer attire. When I was still wearing my winter jacket they were out in shorts an T-shirt. Well, weather is a state of mind. :-D
Yesterday evening I set out with my camera to capture a bit of the early spring in the soft evening light. Unfortunately it was a bit hazy so the light wasn't perfect. Anyway the campus has some really beautiful spots and it will probably looking even nicer when the trees and shrubs get green. But well - see for yourself. I hope this time the images are sharper. I think last time I screwed something up with the resizing.






Yesterday evening I set out with my camera to capture a bit of the early spring in the soft evening light. Unfortunately it was a bit hazy so the light wasn't perfect. Anyway the campus has some really beautiful spots and it will probably looking even nicer when the trees and shrubs get green. But well - see for yourself. I hope this time the images are sharper. I think last time I screwed something up with the resizing.

No comments:
Post a Comment