Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Spiderman...

Today I have to report a very funny thing... Yesterday morning my room mate left the room earlier than me to get to his lectures. When I left the room I locked it properly, of course. When I was sitting in my lecture (the late one, you know), I got the following SMS:

My room mate was locked out because he forgot to take his key card with him. But luckily he had a creative idea to get back into our room:


It is not exactly dangerous, but our room is on the 4th floor after all...

Now to the really funny (and a bit embarrassing) part: This morning I just went to get a shower when my room mate was about to leave. I didn't switch on my brain so I - wearing only a boxer shorts - took just a towel and my washing stuff with me. When I came back from the shower... the door was LOCKED. So I was standing in front of my room in the described attire and had no means to contact my room mate! The next thing I tried was to knock at my neigbours' doors to ask them if I could climb over the balcony... but nobody opened the door. Now I was really getting a bit helpless. Several ideas popped into my mind but all of them were doomed due to my appearance. So I tried knocking another time and luckily one of my neighbours opened. In fact he was the same one who let my room mate climb over yesterday. I had to promise him that this was really the last time but the climbing it self was a piece of cake (so much for burglar-proofness...). Anyway it ended good and I don't have to spend the whole day sitting in boxer shorts in front of my room...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

----------.__.--------._.----------
---------,-|--|==\__|-|----------
---_-_,'--|--|--------|--\---------
---|@|---------------|---\--------
----|o--o-------------'.---|-------
----\----------------------/~~~--
-----|-__--======='----------
-----\/--\/------------------------
-----------------------------------

Anonymous said...

Spiderpig, Spiderpig,
Does what ever a spiderpig does.
Can he swing, from a web?
No he cant, he's a pig.
Look out, he is a spiderpig

Anonymous said...

Ich brech ab... :D

Hari Vishnu said...

loooll.. that sms came in between an ssp class if i remember.. hehe..

we do the same thing here at our rooms.. ravi never remembers his keys.. hence i always end up jumping in :)