
Today is a lucky day! Finally all my courses that I want to take in the first semester were approved by the "Office of Academic Services". It took me nearly the whole week to come to that point. And I think that it went rather smooth for me compared to my fellow students... Now I can concentrate myself on partying er studying. ;-)
Additionally i got today my student pass for Singapore. It probably makes it easy to cross the border, but it cost us 110S$. Strangely the Swiss and then Canadians had to pay only 50S$. Probably they don't trust the EU here...
2 comments:
Hier eine sehr schöne Neuigkeit:
Wir haben jetzt ein
Flurehepaar!
Ja,richtig gelesen!
Ein Ehepaar!=)
Xi und Cheng
haben heute geheiratet!!!
p.s. Du wirst hier richtig dolle vermisst!!!
Ganz liebe Grüße
Nilani
Wow, das ist mal ne Neuigkeit! Dann gratuliere den beiden mal recht herzlich in meinem Namen.
Ich vermisse euch auch ein bisschen... der neue Flur hier ist nicht so cool wie die Ghettobrüder.
Liebe Grüße
Post a Comment