Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Exams are finished!!!

This was actually a short exam time. Today I had both my exams, Financial management and Array Signal Processing. Both of there were quite okay, ASP was actually rather easy. There have been much worse exam papers in the past. I hope I can celebrate with some (exchange) students in the next few days.

On Thursday and Friday I have already planned a short trip to Malaysia. We (four of us) will rent some bikes and take a ferry across the Malaysia River. Then we want to cycle some 60km the first day, stay in Tanjung Balau for one night and then come back to Singapore the next day. Just a little bike trip, but it should be nice!

Apart from that I want to finish writing up my thesis by the end of this month. The minimum goal is to finish a final draft and make maybe a few changes when I'm back to Germany. So I won't be bored the last 9 (!) days in Singapore...

No comments: