Well I don't know how it happened but the first half of my second semester here is already over. It fells like New Year was just a week ago... something must be wrong with the time here in Singapore.
If you read my previous posts you know: Mid-semester means recess week. That is why I will be travelling Vietnam for the next 10 days. We have an ambitious plan, which is going all the way down from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) by train and bus. That is about 1700km in 10 days. I hope we will have enough time to see something of the country and don't spend all the time with transportation. I will report when I'm back.
I promise that I will bring my blog up-to-date as soon as I am back from Vietnam. There are still reports from Bali, Thailand and Cambodia outstanding. But you know there is this strange time issue...
So take care and stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lol.. cant wait to hear ur travel stories at ho chi minh :).. esp after i heard ur itenerary.. and the publicity that happened in Array signal processing class :)
Your friend Roman is such a hottie! :)
Post a Comment